"The Winning Team"
What you get for your dues:
- Advocacy - national and state advocacy
- Tri-M Music Honor Society
- Outreach programs
- Music Educators Journal
- Teaching Music
- Discounts on resources from NAfME
- In-service conference/clinic and meetings including several performing groups
- Leadership opportunities
- Information services
- Music Mentor Program
- Nebraska Music Educator
- Leadership Retreats
- Audition materials written especially for Nebraska All-State students
- Statewide auditions for All-State clinic groups of Band, Chorus, Orchestra and Jazz Band
- A toll-free number for members to contact the NMEA office 1.888.870.NMEA
- NMEA World Wide Web site: www.nmeanebraska.org
- A dedicated, elected and appointed, executive board working for YOU.
- Click here to complete an online application.
If you wish to renew or become a first-time member of NAfME/NMEA complete the NAfME/NMEA membership application which includes an Image Release Form (required for NMEA Conference attendance).