Student Teaching Grant
A minimum of two (2) grants in the amount of $500 each, will be awarded during each school year to students enrolled in a Nebraska college or university that has an active NAfME Collegiate student chapter.
- Applicants must be music majors intent upon pursuing a career in music education.
- Applicants must be a member of an NAfME Collegiate chapter.
- The grant will be paid directly to the student after the Committee has been officially notified by the college or university that student teaching has been completed successfully.
- Applications will be accepted once a year, for both the fall and spring student teaching. The deadline for application is May 1.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
The complete application packet will include . . .
- application form
- collegiate musical activities resume
- official college/university transcript
- three letters of recommendation